Owning a vehicle allows you some form of flexibility in your lifestyle. You have the freedom to come and go. Take road trips with your family making new memories together. Having a vehicle lets you create and manage your own schedule on your own terms. You also have the choice in leasing or buying a vehicle that suits you best. Below you can see the different ways leasing or buying a vehicle offers you flexibility and freedom.
Leasing or Buying Your Next Vehicle:
- Leasing a vehicle is a long-term investment where you benefit from the newest technology now and in a few years. A new vehicle contract can last from 4 to 7 years whereas a lease contract normally runs 2 to 3 years. Another benefit of leasing your vehicle is the ability to be able to purchase it at the end of your lease.
- Under a lease contract, mileage limits provide you with payments figured into how much you drive and under warranty.
- You can potentially save more money leasing a vehicle as you are only paying for a fixed period of time.
- By leasing your next vehicle you do not have to worry about driving a vehicle that loses its value every year
Buying gives you the opportunity to:
- Make any modifications to your vehicle that you cannot do with a leased vehicle. For example, you can personalize your new vehicle by adding custom wheels and tires.
- You can take family road trips when you own a vehicle because you do not need to keep track of mileage. When leasing a vehicle, you may be charged for overage in miles at the ends of your lease.
- You would not need to worry about wear and tear of the vehicle if you won it. Under a lease contract, you would have to make repairs to the vehicle if there are any dings or rips in seats.
- For many drivers, owning a vehicle gives you the opportunity to start building a strong credit record.
Contact our offices for a free quote to purchase insurance for your new vehicle so it carries the appropriate coverage.